Welcome & words of thanks
Diana Wilde, Co-Founder, Aurora50
Opening speech: Driving stakeholder value
Mr. Hassan Al Serkal, Chief Executive Officer, Dubai Financial Market (DFM)
Networking roundtables for board members, aspiring talent and C-suite (invite only)
Table 9: Transitioning and changing industries and sectors throughout your career
Table 10: Leading scale up boards
Mr. Noor Shawwa, Managing Director, Endevour
Board talk with experts: Private equity boards setting the pace for inclusion in leadership
- Supporting diversity of thought in the board room
- Looking at PE ownership cycles and board experience required in each cycle
- Key differences between PE boards and listed boards and benefits of each
- Surviving and thriving—on a Private Equity board and building optimum dynamics
Moderator: Mr. Anshul Gupta, Partner in Advisory, KPMG
- Abdul Wahab Al-Halabi, Chairman, Dubai Parks & Resorts PJSC
Ms. Najla Al Shirawi, Chief Executive Officer, SICO Capital, Board Member of Bahrain Economic Development Board, Board Member of Bahrain Institute of Banking and Finance
Networking roundtables for board members, aspiring talent and C-suite
Table 11: Adding value and building a board portfolio
Mr. Sky Kurtz, CEO, Smart Farms
Table 12: Encouraging a growth mindset while dealing with imposter syndrome
Lina El-Assaad, Certified Executive Coach, Vice President & Membership Director, International Coach Federation
Table 13: Measuring corporate purpose
Ms. Ashley Grice, CEO of Brighthouse
Board talk with experts: Building an international board career and portfolio
- How do you approach a new board to determine the right fit based on the value you bring?
- Where do you typically find board roles? What has been your experience on international roles?
- What are the opportunities for Independent Board Directors currently in the marketplace?
- How have you grown and developed NED career?
- What is the role of the chair in navigating board room dynamics, what has been your experience with chairs?
- With the current climate, how have boards managed through the pandemic crisis?
- Su-Yen Wong, Chairperson Singapore Institute of Directors
Progress made at the Board Summit
Ms. Diana Wilde, Co-Founder, Aurora50
Closing statements from Sheikha Shamma bint Sultan bin Khalifa Al Nahyan
Chair’s luncheon, live in Dubai (invite only)
Chaired and hosted by Sheikha Shamma bint Sultan bin Khalifa Al Nahyan