Aurora50 – Table Talks – Terms and Conditions
In the Membership Agreement the following words and expressions have the following meanings:
Services: the services provided by Aurora50
Event: an event, such as a networking event, program, conference, masterclass, or workshop;
Fee: the sum payable for the Services
Materials: any and all documents, reports, spreadsheets, data, information and/or other material made available via or by means of the Services;
Client: the organisation entering in to this agreement with Aurora50
Terms: these terms and conditions;
- SERVICES: Pre-defined number of Table Talks over an agreed period for the client
- Structured discussion groups to explore challenges and barriers being faced by employees leveraging Aurora50’s expertise in DEI and local knowledge.
- Aurora50 will develop a pre-defined number of 90min Table Talk sessions for groups of no more than 15 to explore root causes and capture hot topics for future strategy development.
- Training of participants to become facilitators and run such conversations across their teams.
- Training of participants on how to gather, interpret and act on feedback from their teams participating in such conversations.
- Pre-programme session with the Client to understand the wider problem area that will dictate the topics for each Table Talks session.
- Session material, feedback tools and toolkits for topics as required.
- Facilitator’s pack and manual to conduct Table Talks across the organisation.
- VENUE COSTS AND CATERING
- The cost of room hire and all catering are to be borne by the Client.
- 100% of the fee is due and payable immediately.
- The dates of each Table Talk are to be agreed upon signing, with a minimum of 6 weeks between signature date and first Table Talk session.
- If the change is one calendar month or less before a scheduled Table Talk session date, it is considered a cancellation and will not be rescheduled. Table Talk sessions can be rescheduled if before one calendar month of the scheduled date.
- DURATION OF AGREEMENT
- The term of this agreement shall commence on signing and shall expire 1 month after the final Table Talk session.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- “Intellectual Property” means patents, utility models, rights to inventions, copyright and neighbouring and related rights, trademarks and service marks, business names and domain names, rights in get-up and trade dress, goodwill and the right to sue for passing off or unfair competition, rights in designs, database rights, rights to use, and protect the confidentiality of, confidential information (including know-how and trade secrets), and all other intellectual property rights, in each case whether registered or unregistered and including all applications and rights to apply for and be granted, renewals or extensions of, and rights to claim priority from, such rights and all similar or equivalent rights or forms of protection which subsist or will subsist now or in the future in any part of the world.
- All Intellectual Property rights and other proprietary rights in and to any reports, notes, data, findings, know-how, processes, technologies, similar data and other information provided by one party (“Pre-existing Intellectual Property”) shall be and remain the property of the party providing the same and subject to the confidentiality obligations herein and:
- The parties acknowledge that this agreement does not transfer any interest in Intellectual Property rights of any party (“Intellectual Property Rights”). All Intellectual Property Rights developed or created by Aurora50 in relation to the Initiative and/or this agreement shall be owned by Aurora50 (“Created IPR”).
- The Client, if required by Aurora50, and subject to any third-party rights and restrictions, grant Aurora50 (and Aurora50’s authorized sub-contractors) a royalty free, non-exclusive license to use and copy the Client’s Pre-existing Intellectual Property, to the extent necessary for the purpose of providing the Services.
- Aurora50 will own all Intellectual Property Rights relating to the Initiative (including any applicable copyright).
- Each of the party, and third-party programme partners shall retain exclusive ownership of all Intellectual Property rights owned by such parties as at the date of this agreement.
- Each party grants to the other party a non-exclusive, personal, royalty-free licence during the applicable Initiative Period to use its Created IPR, as well as its trademark and logo(s) in relation to the Initiative to the extent necessary for the other party to carry out its obligations in relation to the Initiative, and in a manner and form to be agreed between the parties and strictly in accordance with the licensor party’s branding and communication policies and other applicable guidelines.
- The parties undertake not to do or permit anything which may adversely affect the Intellectual Property Rights of each other party or assist or allow others to do so.
- The Parties agree to keep confidential and shall not disclose without the prior consent any technical or commercial information, trade secrets, business methods, processes or reports which either party knew or ought to reasonably know should be confidential concerning the business affairs of a) the Client, b) Aurora50 c) any other customers or partners.
- Each party acknowledges and agrees that it shall have access to Confidential Information and that it shall not use the Confidential Information other than for the purpose of providing the Services (the “Permitted Purpose”).
- Each party may only disclose the Confidential Information to those of its employees, officers, representatives or advisers who need to know such Confidential Information for the Permitted Purpose, provided that:
- it informs such persons of the confidential nature of the Confidential Information; and
- at all times, it is responsible for such persons’ compliance with the confidentiality obligations set out in this Agreement.
- Unless expressly provided under this Agreement or required by law or regulation, neither party shall disclose (and shall insofar as reasonably practicable prevent any disclosure of) any Confidential Information to any third party without the prior written consent of the other party.
- Each party shall use the same degree of care to avoid disclosure of the Confidential Information: as it employs with respect to its own confidential information; or as may be reasonably expected of a company providing services similar to the Services, whichever is the highest.
- The provisions of this clause 6 shall survive for a period of five years from termination of this agreement.
- NO PARTNERSHIP OR AGENCY
- Nothing in this agreement is intended to, or shall be deemed to, establish any partnership or joint venture between any of the parties, constitute any party the agent of another party, or authorize any party to make or enter into any commitments for or on behalf of any other party.
- NOTICES AND SERVICE : Any notice or other information required or authorized by this agreement to be given by either party to the other shall be in writing and may be:
- delivered by hand;
- sent by pre-paid registered post; or
- sent by email to the other party as follows:
- All notices to the Service Provider shall be sent to the following address:
- For the attention of: Diana Wilde, Co-Founder, Aurora50 T: +971 4 456 1200 E: firstname.lastname@example.org. Aurora50 Dubai Office: Office 309, Makateb 4, Dubai Production City, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- Any notice sent by post in accordance with this section shall be deemed to have been received on the second day after being posted.
- If any provisions of this agreement is held by a court or other competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, this agreement shall continue to be valid as to its other provisions and the remainder of the affected provision.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT
- This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes and extinguishes all previous agreements, promises, assurances, warranties, representations and understandings between them, whether written or oral, relating to its subject matter.
- INVOICING AND PAYMENT
- Aurora 50 shall invoice the Client upon signing of this agreement, payment will be immediately due.
- All amounts referred to in this Agreement shall, unless specified otherwise, be exclusive of all taxes, including value added tax, consumption tax and all other similar taxes.
- No variation of this agreement shall be effective unless it is in writing and signed by the parties (or their authorised representatives).
- This agreement may be executed in any number of counterparts, each of which shall constitute a duplicate original, but all the counterparts shall together constitute the one agreement.