HE Sara Awadh Musallam
Chair of Abu Dhabi Department of Education and Knowledge; member of Abu Dhabi Executive Council; vice-chair and independent, non-executive director of Du
HE Sara Awadh Musallam is currently the Chairperson of Abu Dhabi Department of Education and Knowledge and holds the following positions in several other leading entities in the UAE:
- Member of Abu Dhabi Executive Council
- Vice-chair and independent, non-executive director of Du (Emirates Integrated Telecommunications Company)
- Member of Life Quality and Wellbeing Committee of Abu Dhabi Executive Committee
- Board member of Al Yah Satellite Communication Company (YahSat)
- Member of UAE Cabinet’s Education and Human Resources Council
- Member of the Board of Trustees of Khalifa Award for Education
- Member of the Board of Trustees of Abu Dhabi Early Childhood Authority
- Member of Abu Dhabi’s Advanced Technology Research Council
- Member of the UAE’s National Emergency, Crisis and Disasters Management Authority
- Member of the Board of Trustees of Mohamed bin Zayed University for Humanities
- Member of the Board of Trustees of MODON
Her Excellency has made major contributions to key vital government sectors in her previous roles as the Director of Private Schools and Quality Assurance at Abu Dhabi Department of Education and Knowledge, and as the Vice President of Aerospace, Renewables and ICT Platform at Mubadala Investment Company.
She also worked as a business analyst at BP International for several years.
She holds a Master’s degree in Business Administration from the American University of Sharjah and holds a Bachelor’s degree in Applied Sciences in Business Administration, as well as Higher Diploma in Financial and banking services from the UAE’s Higher Colleges of Technology of Abu Dhabi.
She is also a Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA).