Ms. Lina El Assad
Certified Executive Coach, Vice President & Membership Director International Coach Federation
Lina is an Accredited Coach certified by the International Coaching Federation (ICF) where she currently serves as Vice President and Board Director.
She brings hands on expertise as well as methodologies to support business leaders in overcoming challenges in multicultural, diverse, fast-paced and changing environments.
Some of her areas of expertise include: leadership development; career and life transition; organisation change management; diversity and inclusion; creating high performing teams; leading in a virtual world; work life balance; driving employee engagement and motivation; reducing toxicity; boosting productivity; improving well-being and retaining talents.
Lina is a seasoned corporate leader leveraging 20 years of progressive experience driving success of global organisations (Fortune 100) through leading large cross functional teams for tackling complex business challenges. Having led and managed teams across more than 23 countries and influenced leaders across US, Europe, Middle East, Africa and GCC, she possesses a high degree of cultural awareness and sensitivity. In addition, she is a Mentor for young women professionals with REACH and Challenge to Change; Speaker atin different events; and Facilitator of mastery sessions, World Business Executive Coach Summit (WBECS).
Qualifications and Accreditations
- Master of Business Administration, (MBA), American University of Beirut
- Bachelor of Business Administration, (BBA), American University of Beirut
- Bachelor of Science in Biology, (B.S), American University of Beirut
- Certified Professional Co-Active Coach, CPCC CTI (The Coach Training Institute-US)
- Associate Certified Coach, ACC The International Coach Federation ICF
- Team and Relationship Coach ORSC (Organization & Relationship Systems Coaching), CRR Global-US
- Certified Executive Coach, MGSCC Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Centered Coaching-US
- Certified 360-degree Assessor, MGSCC Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Centered Coaching-US
- Coaching with ROI- WBECs
- Member of the International Coaching Federation (ICF)